Serving Dinner Monday-Saturday Evenings
Now Serving Dinner Mondays
Please read before making a reservation
for our patio dining.
Our first priority is your safety. We follow all of the recommended precautionary measures of the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control and our state and local officials.
In addition to our take-out service since March 2020, we are approved by the Town of Chatham to serve dinner to a limited amount of people in our restaurant, and on our patio which has three walls that open up to fresh air in addition to fans that circulate.
Space is limited as tables will be placed at least six feet apart.
Our tables accommodate a maximum of six people each.
Patio rules and guidelines:
1. Face masks must be worn upon arrival and to your table, and any time leaving your table. This is mandatory per the Chatham Department of Public Health.
2. Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum of 6 feet apart) with no handshaking or hugging, etc., from arrival to departure.
3. If you have underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you continue to use our curbside pick-up service and not dine on our patio.
4. If you have traveled outside the US, please self-isolate for 14 days before attempting to dine on our patio.
5. Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a persistent cough will be asked to leave, and we recommend that you call your doctor, local public health or call 2-1-1.
6. If you live in a household with someone who has, or shows signs of having COVID-19, please do not attempt dining on our patio or ordering curbside pick-up until you have been cleared by your doctor.
Please call 508 945-9988 for a reservation.